1. Collection of Personal Information
We collect personal information that is necessary to provide you with our products and services. This information may include your name, address, email address, phone number, and payment information. We may also collect information about your browsing activity on our website.
2. Use of Personal Information
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To process and fulfill your orders
- To provide you with information about our products and services
- To improve our website and services
- To communicate with you about your orders and account
- To comply with our legal obligations
We may also use your personal information for marketing purposes, but only if you have given us your consent to do so.
3. Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties in the following circumstances:
- To our service providers who assist us in providing our products and services (such as delivery companies)
- To our business partners who provide complementary products or services
- To government or law enforcement agencies as required by law
- In the event of a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or part of our business
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that any third parties to whom we disclose your personal information are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations.
4. Security of Personal Information
We take reasonable steps to ensure the security of your personal information. We use secure servers to store your information and we have appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures in place to safeguard your information against loss, misuse, or unauthorised access.
5. Access and Correction of Personal Information
You may request access to, or correction of, your personal information by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request within a reasonable time frame.
8. Contact Us